Hi guys!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday and most of today; I was celebrating my birthday.
Anyways, the Longshot release is good news for me. Even though it is not so popular, it marks a new beginning of Eliminate; when Eliminate stops being boring and starting to become more active and updated.
Or the Longshot might have been a one-time release and Eliminate could flop down in underproductivity.
Seriously, if Arsenal Megacorp is a company, than they should have the gun formulaters properly equipped to make new types of weapons.
The Longshot is pretty fun. There is something about it that when you get killed by one, you don't feel mad.
Well, that's my view on it. It's more of a "Dangit" than a "WTF?".
Tsk Tsk. Licosa finally quit eliminate. That's sad. Toiletpro and then Licosa. But I made this blog so I could post on it. I will post often and I will not quit. I promise.
Have a great day eliminators!
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment