A look around the blog...

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi!

So I submitted lots of weapon ideas to Eliminate. The person who recieved it liked the ideas and sent forwarded the message to be reviewed. If I am lucky, my weapons will appear in the Eliminate Store. I'm feeling pretty optimistic now.

The weapons I submitted:

Chlorinator (Jr and Pro) - Shoots billowing clouds of chlorine gas




DualShot (Jr and Pro) - Fires two large electrically-charged bullets that rotate around each other as they move



Sharpsharder (Jr and Pro) - Shoots small sharp glass shards that pierce armor at highly lethal rates



GlaiveShot (Jr and Pro) -Shoots large, fast spinning glaives that are deflected by structural surfaces



Incinerator (Jr and Pro) - Shoots close range fireballs that incinerate foes on contact



Cannonballer (Jr. and Pro) -Shoots a giant cannonball that crushes any enemy on downfall and trips others while it rolls.
 
Hopefully, some of these weapons will be accepted and then the whole Eliminate community will be able to purchase these weapons.
 
 
Have a great day, eliminators!
 
P.S. Licosa, are you still there?

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas. Like the sharpsharder. I wish ngmoco:]would continue to add new content. This would also add alot of variety to the game. Besides just bullets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting ideas, keep it coming. Glad to see there's still a few of us keeping the game alive.

    ReplyDelete